Monday, September 3, 2007

Hi sorry i have been missing.....

Hi all sorry i have been so busy with life in general i havent had time to be here. But as my dear friend Sandra said when i told her she was slack she reminded me how long it had been since i was here.

Well lots has happened since my last visit, i became a nanna again to a beautiful little girl Bailey Jayne weighing 8lb 40z's she is so chubby and cute i just love her.

My son has been back for a visit only to be kidnapped by his friends only 6 hrs after landing. So i have seen very little of him still.(BOYS)

Now i am planning to fly back to perth to watch him play in the grand final all going well on the 22nd september. They are the minor premiers at the moment to two more games to see if they can win the grand final.

Well i need to go and think of what else i have been doing in my not so spare time, will be back again real soon.

thanks for reading.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About bloody time you showed up